Thursday 30 August 2012

York Minster


York Minster

Here is the first and newest snow globe on my blog.  It is  cathedral in Europe.  It is one the world's best and oldest cathedrals. It is located in the city of York in England. This snow globe was given to me by Mrs McGuffie who is a school principal.  She carried it in her bag all the way from England to Australia!


Here is a link to some information about York Minster

The first church was made in 627 AD!

Above is a photo of York Minster



2 comments:

  1. Hello Charlotte,
    I am really pleased you like the snow globe. The York Minster is an amazing building. Did you know that minister means church? I think your blog is fantastic.
    From
    Mrs McGuffie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Charlotte,
    I am really looking forward to reading about all of your snowglobes. I love the photo and the map to show where they have come from. I didn't know about York Minster.
    I am off to Singapore soon so will have to find one for you there :)
    Happy handstanding.
    Riss

    ReplyDelete